Monday, February 26, 2007

*squeaks*

So Elizabeth Peters’ website says that she is working on a new book with Vicky Bliss in it!

*happy dance*

Because I no longer care about Ramses and Nefret because Nefret has become SO DAMN BORING. She used to be all edgy and cool, and she would go off and do daring things and laugh in the face of danger and whatnot, and now she’s like, omg my children oh dearie me I must mind my darling little tots. Leave your darling little tots in England, WOMAN, and go do daring things in Egypt! And that goes for Ramses too. I am tired of you freaking out and dashing into the twins’ bedroom every time a dog barks or whatever. Furthermore it is my considered opinion that the series was over at the end of Children of the Storm when the twins started talking. There was circularity, and I appreciated that.

So I’m definitely ready for more darling John Tregarth with whom I am deeply in love. (I’m in love with Ramses too but he’s got children now and it wouldn’t be right.) No release date yet…but I am very excited anyway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don’t think he’s going to be boring now that he and Vicky are all kissy-faced? It’ll be like Tammy and Jonathan. Conflict=passion; resolution=snore.

Anonymous said...

Oh totally! She kept Amelia and Emerson interesting, and Ramses and Nefret carried on being cool for at least two books after they got married (the babies screwed them up though). I have faith.