Sunday, February 4, 2007

My new and possibly only temporary blog name

I have decided to rename my blog, and this is what I have decided upon, at least for the time being. If anyone can think of anything better, do let me know and I will take it under advisement. But I like this one a lot.

Lately I’ve been really cross with Maggie Gyllenhaal and Kirsten Dunst for being the same person. Why are they so much the same person? I was trying to write a review of Stranger than Fiction, and I couldn’t get anywhere because I kept being distracted by the fact that Maggie Gyllenhaal is exactly like Kirsten Dunst. They both have that whole free-spirited-grl character thing, and they are both little skinny girls with faces shaped the same, and their voices are different but the intonations aren’t, and they have the same way of moving, and, and, and everything. (By that I mean their boobs. Same boobs too. Seriously, it’s uncanny. Bras, girls.).

I’m really irritated by this. They have no right to be the same person. They’re so much the same person that Kirsten Dunst went out with Maggie Gyllenhaal’s brother for a while, probably so that she could be closer to Maggie all the time so that they could study each other and become closer and closer to being the exact same person. Who is imitating whom, that’s what I want to know, or are they both collaborators in this bizarre attempt to eliminate all differences between them?

IT’S JUST WEIRD.

And now, here are cats. Look at these pictures and tell me which of these makes you laugh the most. Because one of those pictures made me laugh so hard my whole torso was aching, and I still couldn’t stop laughing, and every time I thought about it, I laughed harder and harder. I suspect it wasn’t as funny as it seemed, so tell me what you think.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the cat and dog in flagrante delicto.

Anonymous said...

Really? The Emo Kid was pretty funny to me. And the one in the couch, stealing the change.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I saw these a few weeks ago. I liked ‘im in your sammich’, but that could be mostly because of the nonword ’sammich’. Also I liked the spy one and the moon one.

(Did I get it? Did I get it?)

Anonymous said...

I love the toupee one best!!! Lani is obsessed with the Pokemans one.
Ohmygod neither one of those is on here! Your kitty page is truncated!
Well, out of these, *I* like the moon one best but I think you like cookie. Here are many many many more. http://roflcat.com/

Anonymous said...

WE CAN’T STOP HERE!!!

Anonymous said...

omg, this is SICK SICK SICK. How much of my life am I going to waste teeheeing over silly cat pictures? but LOOK! http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/index.html?view=1168702253-claire.jpg

In other news, the girl at work found out I understand German and no longer lets me read her diary. It was boring anyway.

OK I’m just stalling, here’s some more effing cats. http://www.knitemare.org/cats/

You must inspect each one individually and then submit to me a well-thought-out analytical essay.

I’M IN UR SISTER’S ROOM
USIN HER DIAL UP AND READIN HER SCIFI NOVELS

…please don’t tell anyone about this