Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bringing Simone back my ass

For those of you who watch Heroes but haven’t seen the most recent episodes, or might someday want to watch Heroes, don’t read this.

Why is Simone coming back? That preview better have been a dream sequence, because otherwise this is just completely unacceptable. My most favorite character died, and if anyone is going to come back, it has to be Eden. For a couple of reasons. One, she is really cute. Two, she and Mohinder had a Thing, and furthermore if she were still around she could tell him not to hang out with the obviously creepy Sylar because he is OBVIOUSLY VERY CREEPY. Three, she has by far the best power of any of the heroes.

You know what her power is? She can tell people what to think!

LIKE ME.

Only when she does it they actually think it.

See, this would be a really good power for me to have, because I’m terribly ethical and I would only use it for good. Like nuclear disarmament. I would toddle over to Iran and be all, You really want to disarm; and then I would toddle back to the US and go see Bush and be all, You really want to disarm too; and I would keep this up and after a while, we wouldn’t have any more nuclear weapons whatsoever. None, zero! No nuclear weapons! Wouldn’t the world be better then?

So if somebody has super-awesome resurrection powers, they should go find the obviously superior Eden and resurrect HER.

No comments: