Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I realize I'm tipping the balance here, and it may be out of a desire to be a happy person

I want to remark on something I just noticed. Briefly. Category-wise. I have ten more (eleven now that I've made this one) Hurrah! posts than Crankiness ones. Yay! I'm a happier person than I am a cranky one! How good! In other news (this won't shock anyone but it makes me feel a little guilty), I have almost three times as many Reasonable Crankiness posts as Unreasonable. So, um, guess what? I feel justified in being annoyed three times as often as I don't!

...As I say, not shocking. But strangely comforting to have that statistic. Now if I'm cranky, I can contemplate the point that there's a one-in-four chance I'm being unreasonable even in my own estimation.

No comments: