Sunday, September 2, 2007

My blog is one year old, um, a few days ago

Yay! Happy birthday blog! I forgot to do a one-year anniversary post, because I thought for some reason that I had started this blog in September 2006, so I didn't pay any attention because I thought I was safe until September.

Anyway, my blog is one year old now (and a bit). It is a lovely blog, and many thanks to Steve for urging me to start it. Otherwise where would I have the opportunity to publicly complain about finding black hairs and poorly named paper colors? Besides which it provides me a forum for promoting Jane Eyre and the proper way to slit your wrists! So in spite of my initial reluctance, I have become thoroughly fond of it, and there have even been one or two strangers who said I was funny (yay! although I don't think I am very, but to each his own bizarre and senseless tastes).

Given that my blog is one year old, I shall provide you with a link to a video of a giggling baby, which tim showed me yesterday. Even if you don't like babies, you will inevitably think that this is cute (Saz. seriously. even you.), because oh, he's wearing footie pajamas and he's overcome with mirth.

Baby laughs at paper destruction.

No comments: