Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oh ha, ha, ha, very funny, subconscious

So a while ago I posted about how much I have always wanted to dream that I meet characters in stories I am writing, and it never happens. And I guess my subconscious paid attention, because you know what I dreamed last night?

I dreamed that I was inside this story I'm writing, and I was all chilling with the characters in it, except instead of the characters that I had invented, you know who they really were? Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. I swear to God. At first I couldn't figure out where I knew Ashton Kutcher from, so I was going along with it, and then I ran into Demi Moore and realized what was happening, and I got cross and said, Oh NO. NO WAY. I am not hanging out with people who have had sex on pottery wheels and dated people named January; so I woke up, extremely disgruntled. Which was actually fortunate for reasons I won't go into here, so I guess it's another example of my subconscious being ultimately helpful even though if it wanted to wake me up it could have just given me a dream where someone said HEY WAKE UP RIGHT NOW OR ELSE, instead of teasing me in this unkind way. Mean old subconscious.

No comments: