Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Oh I think I have died and gone to heaven

Or, I know what I’ll be reading over spring break.

God’s like trying to cheer me up about the whole favorite class dropping thing. LOOK at all those BOOKS about GAYS. There are so many! They are on so many topics! There are history ones and theory ones and ones about different countries and ones about different times and ones about different times and different countries and ones by Anita Bryant (query: why has Anita Bryant written a book? Why is that?) and one called (my personal favorite) Hello sailor!: The Hidden History of Gay Life at Sea.

If you’ve just read that and realized to yourself that in order to find that book I’d have had to go through 12 pages of results to get to H, you’re quite right, I did just that, and in fact I went all the way through all 41 pages because I am just that interested.

Hello sailor!

Mwahahahahahaha. Add one more thing that makes the Essex library better than the Middleton library. I love browsing.

No comments: