Friday, October 20, 2006

Hahahahahahahaha

Abort Playdate! Abort Playdate!

Little girl #1: Guess what my mom told me that your mom told her the other day when we were playing? She had another baby before you and it died!
Little girl #2: No, my mom said that I’m the oldest.
Little girl #1: You are now ’cause the other one died. She died before she was even born!
Little girl #2: That’s impossible! You can’t die before you are born!
Little girl #1: Yes you can. You can die before you are born, while you are born, or after. You can die at any time and you don’t even have to do anything bad.
Little girl #2: I don’t want to play with you anymore.

–Manhattan bound F train

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it’s shameful that no one has yet left a comment on this magnificent post.

I also think it’s a little bit odd that LG1’s mother gave LG1 such sensitive information about LG2’s mother.

Anonymous said...

tim, you are so right. I laughed when I saw it, and I have laughed every single time I’ve thought of it since.