Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Another thing I tooootally don’t get

Steve sent me a link to a YouTube video of these women who are pitching a conservative political satire TV show (I’m not linking to it here because I watched two videos of it and it made me want to die because it was totally not even remotely funny, and seriously, it’s way easy to make me laugh), and these were the comments that were on the page:

no2hillaryc (4 days ago)
I think I’m in love. These women are brilliant, beautiful and have brains in their heads
tessgoesblonde (4 days ago)
Love this
colourin (4 days ago)
What I’m really saying is, for this to be funny, you have to make it cleverer. Give the audience some credit, let them work rather than just throwing obvious stuff at them, they can handle it. It’s a sign of respect for them and they will respect you for it, no matter what the message behind your humour is.
racecardrivez (4 days ago)
Great looking redhead. Yum.
TraditionalAmerican (1 day ago)
Keep up the good work.
tvengr4047 (1 day ago)
Looking forward to the next episode! All of you, keep up the great work!
newadam (1 day ago)
I’d fuk ‘um
jackdboston (22 hours ago)
This is hilarious! What do we have to do to get this on TV? When will conservatives have a program we can finally watch?

Okay. Right. Plainly moderating their comments, because I promise you it’s not hilarious. Also I checked it out on metafilter, and yes, they are moderating comments and letting only nice stuff in. Okay, but here’s the thing. They don’t let in, You are really not funny at all but actually pretty lame, but they let in, I’d fuk ‘um? Seriously? Is this the message they reeeeeally want to put across?

No comments: