Sunday, March 4, 2007

March FOURTH!

I forgot to say! Today is the only day of the year that is a command! MARCH FORTH! I love today. It is one of my happy days in the year because I love to shout March FORTH in stentorian tones, even when there is no one around to hear me. It is really more like MARCH FORTH! because I place emphasis on both words, but even more on the FORTH.

Today is also pleasing because it is 3.4.07 (or, if you are British, 4.3.07), and 3 + 4 = 7! Hooray! Today is mathematically accurate! You know, if you substitute the proper little math symbols for the day month and year separation marks. Hooray for today! The only way this date could be any better is if God had chosen to mark it with a lunar eclipse rather than yesterday. (Although yesterday’s lunar eclipse was very cool, and it was still kinda going on after midnight, depending on what time zone you were in.)

No comments: