Saturday, June 28, 2008

Instructions

Seriously, this is true. The only way to get to the main menu of PayPal without telling them any account information is to scream FUCK really loudly. I've heard that screaming FUCK to the machines that answer customer service phones works well, but I have never been irritated enough to try it. And usually I can figure out where I want to go.

But not with stupid PayPal! So here's what you do. Wait for the woman to talk, then scream "FUCK!" at her, and it will cause her to say, "Main Menu". NOTHING ELSE will cause her to say "Main Menu", so I have just saved you a lot of time and aggravation. You're welcome.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha! i've been trying to cancel a credit card with them for over a year. i never even used it! so i know your frustration!

Jenny said...

Big Paypal jerks! I try never to use them...