Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Because I care what you think

I have taken the time to copy your comments into my new blog. I just care that much about what you think. I have even published dissenting comments although my instinct was to destroy them forever. I am a free-thinker. (But things would be better if you would just let me tell you what to think. Which I will do for FREE.)

I did this while watching The Da Vinci Code, which turns out to be one of the silliest movies of all time. It's tough to make a good movie out of a book that's like forty percent expository explaining passages. I'm not even going to bother reviewing it because it's just not worth it. How did they make a movie with Tom Hanks and Paul Bettany and Ian McKellan and Audrey Adorable Tautou and have it come out such utter crap?

I have also added another category, which I call, The Universe's Ways of Supporting Me in My Quest to Name My First-Born Son Indigo. So there. It is my most favorite category of all.

No comments: