Sunday, September 14, 2008

All loud and screamy

I went to my very first ever LSU football game last night. It was a lot of fun. Trindon Holliday ran extremely quickly, and everyone shouted very loud. And it was only a little game!

Having attended this game, I've begun to feel that Joss Whedon really missed an excellent opportunity to have Anya go to a sporting event. I think it would have been very, very funny to have Anya go to a sporting event. J.K. Rowling didn't miss the point of having weird people at sporting events, which is why it is so very excellent when Luna commentates for Quidditch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right! I suddenly really wish to see Anya at a game.....

Anonymous said...

pleeeeease tell me you've seen the SNL sketch with Tina Fey playing Sarah Palin.

Just in case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnRUKIMegn8
-vey

Jenny said...

I saw it! Oh my God, she was perfect. That was uncanny. You know, it must be really amazing when you're a comedian to have somebody run for office that LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU. It must be one of those things you dream about happening and then - boom - there it is. Lucky, lucky Tina Fey.