Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hahahahah

This is my imitation of Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester and their married life:

Mr. Rochester: Oh my God I just had the best idea ever! Jane, let's buy you a diamond as BIG AS YOUR HEAD.
Jane: Neg.
Mr. Rochester: But I love you SO MUCH.
Jane: I love you too.
Mr. Rochester: So I think it would be a really good idea to buy you a diamond as BIG AS YOUR HEAD.
Jane: Honey, no.
Mr. Rochester: YES. WONDROUS.
Jane: All the diamonds as big as my head are cursed Indian diamonds. Why don't we get a sensible brown dress instead?

2 comments:

Nancy said...

YOU are what I aspire to be...but never will achieve. Ever.

Seriously, you slay me. Want a diamond as big as your head for your birthday?

Jenny said...

Aw, thanks, I'm really touched. But no, I'm okay without a diamond as big as my head.