Friday, January 23, 2009

Exactly why I don't get my oil changed

BECAUSE WHEN YOU GET YOUR OIL CHANGED THE PEOPLE TRY TO TERRIFY YOU.

They call you up and they're all, hey, I'm done with your oil, but oh, your tires are cracked and worn. And I'm all, oh, well, that's cool; and they're all, oh, yeah, AND THERE IS DRY ROT.

The word "rot" is not a word you want to hear when - well, ever, actually, but particularly in application to the tires on your car. When people start saying "rot" about your tires, what should have been a quick, cheap, easy procedure of oil changing suddenly becomes a big expensive undertaking in which you have to replace your damn tires completely.

Moral: Never ever ever get your oil changed. Ever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did it at wal-mart and they didn't do any of that shit to me. And lord knows there was plenty to complain about with Julio.

Jenny said...

You know, taken out of context, that sentence sounds SO DIRTY.

Anonymous said...

dirty, dirty mind.

Jenny said...

Dude, when you say "I did it at Wal-Mart" and then you talk about there being "plenty to complain about" - what's a girl supposed to think?

Anonymous said...

Especially when it's Julio you're talking about..."me and Julio, down by the Walmart"!

Jenny said...

*vindicated*