Tuesday, May 8, 2007

HaHA!

It's my birthday again! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

My mum pointed this out to me this morning, and I think it's an excellent point. See, yesterday, that was my America birthday. If I had been in America yesterday I would have celebrated my birthday enthusiastically with cake and yummy taco soup which I crave desperately.

But today is my Britain birthday. Because here I was born on May 8. Because I was born late at night on 7 May, which means that in Britain when I was born, it was already nearing 6 AM on the morning of 8 May.

See, I'm crafty. By being in England I get two birthdays. Happy birthday to me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, it's not your birthday.

Neither was yesterday. We discussed this, July 7th is.

Anonymous said...

See, Anna never knew that you were actually triplets. Three birthdays! Two bad seed twins that steal your identity from time to time!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, what? _July_?

Is this like when Anna turned out to have been adopted?