Wednesday, April 25, 2007

THIS IS NOT FAIR

Also: This is not fair.

You may remember me bitching about when I went home and I ate all the delicious food that was to be had in my hometown and it gave me horrific stomach cramps because I'd spent the last six months eating my own cooking and I can only make two proper meals? I was really justified in bitching about that because all this time in England I'd been eating my rubbish cooking and when I finally finally had the chance to eat some good food it POISONED ME.

Similarly, I just got done with my essays and I was finally going to get to go out and whatnot, and I am sick.

Poor me. All sickly.

And while I'm being cranky, let me just say that I don't like Ben Stiller. Or Will Farrell. I never have, and I never will. They're rubbish.

No comments: