Saturday, March 14, 2009

HOLY CRAP

They installed a left-turn signal at Claycut and Foster! HOLY SHIT.

I realize that there is a very, very, very small percentage of the population who cares about this, but to me it is a tremendous step forward. Not because it benefits me, as I hardly ever go that way, but I remember when I used to go that way, twice, every single day. I worked out past the library, so I went through the Claycut/Foster light, and I always felt terribly sorry for the poor slobs trying to turn left, as it was absolutely impossible.

SO HOORAY! EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, that is wonderful! Oh, happy day! If only I was there to properly enjoy it! How I used to yearn for the ability to turn left there! Since that was right near work, that actually often made me detour because I knew I could not turn left ever if I went by Claycut even though it was the most direct. If only I could now appreciate this joy!

Jenny said...

I know, right? I'm so thrilled! The next thing they have to do is install a left-turn signal at Boyd & Burbank, which I know you don't care about but OH MY GOD I DO.